Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Why no Initial D superbox (FX) in review archive??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I got the 'Superbox' on Monday and I am convinced it is an FX release by what is printed on the back. (Animation World International Limited). I also tried to add it to the database with a picture and everything, but I don't see anything changed in the reviews.
Told you guys it was FX, lol.
yay {clapping} so now you want to threaten the source of JJ's main supplier?

if you can watch it, buy it cheap, and enjoy it, does it matter who its really from?

Rolleyes drastic times, with looming consequences, requires adaptation and some ingenuity to take care of some business... Cool whoa boy...
Someone asked. I answered. People argued when I knew I was right. /shrug Was just answering the question.
NYxCalm Wrote:yay {clapping} so now you want to threaten the source of JJ's main supplier?

if you can watch it, buy it cheap, and enjoy it, does it matter who its really from?

Rolleyes drastic times, with looming consequences, requires adaptation and some ingenuity to take care of some business... Cool whoa boy...
How are we threatening the source of his supplier? :confused:
Yea, it has been added! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2