Import Anime Forums

Full Version: New Studio Ghibli Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was on the MAC site and i saw a Studio Ghibli Collection with 14 movies and the music video. It probably adds Like the Clouds, Like the Wind and The Cat Returns to the usual 12 movie collection. I am very excited about it and I really hope to see it in stock soon. And I'm wondering if this is new or if I just never heard of it before.
what site is this ?
i would like to see it !

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:what site is this ?
i would like to see it !

-LE

animefan777x mentions the site, it's the first thing he says for Christ sakes. Well, I guess it's no surprise that someone that writes as badly as you do also doesn't know how to read properly.

It would be awesome if all the movies are DVD-rips. The could have also added Spirited Away and My Neighbour the Yamadas as well as MAC already has rips of theses movies out and they weren't included in the old LD sourced Ghibli sets.

Personally I'm buying the singles (HK or R1s) of the Ghibli movies I liked the most.
The site is http://www.animegod.com. It's in the Anime Cartoon section under "Ghibli Studio Complete Movie Collection Box Set". In response to what matthewmalay posted, it most likely is Spirited Away for sure and the other one would be between The Cat Returns and My Neighbors The Yamadas, since Like The Clouds, Like The Wind is made by Studio Ghibli staff members but is not actually a Studio Ghibli film. At least that's what I read on a fan site. And I'd prefer to have each individual but films like Pom Poko and Only Yesterday can only be found on the collection boxset. If you found them individually I'd like to know where.
I remember seeing something like this listed on ebay. If it's the same one, they added cat returns and spirited away.
Thanks for the information, beboprules. I'm gonna try to pick up a copy of that.