Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Thinpaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nobody knows?
Guess you can verify once you get them. Smile
Guess so lol, should be here in a couple days. They said they are similar to thinpaks when I emailed them so... they probably arent even close lol.
Why not use AOL DISCS? Sometimes they got all sorts of weird types of disc storage/spam... AND ITS FREE! [At a local POST OFFICE] and such

AOLHELL, Make the conglomerate pay! ;-) Wink
Cidien Wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...7&tc=photo

Are these regular thinpaks? Cuz they cost a whole lot less than I bought mine off a web site.

No, they're clear... laugh... Yes, they look to be thin packs, see the ULTRA SLIM Thin Single DVD CASES? It also gives you the depth of the case as opposed to regular DVD cases... so yes they are...
I just hope they look the same on my shelves. Gonna be mad (at myself) if they are a little bigger than the thinpaks I already have. If they are the same size I just found a new supplier. I paid quite a bit less than for my other thinpaks and I got 45 more.
Cidien Wrote:I just hope they look the same on my shelves. Gonna be mad (at myself) if they are a little bigger than the thinpaks I already have. If they are the same size I just found a new supplier. I paid quite a bit less than for my other thinpaks and I got 45 more.

Well I know the double thin pak ones I have are the same size as the single thin paks, and they take up half the size of a regular DVD holder. Course there is no place for an insert in them either... Sad

As for looking the same, I doubt it, those were clear... they aren't going to look the same as the black ones... :p
I bought clear thinpaks before. They look really nice.
Pages: 1 2