Import Anime Forums

Full Version: final fantasty playonline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final fantasty online......... i'm just starting this and i am totally lost. how am i suppose to start playing this game??? or am i suppose to jus run around and talk to everyone???
First, unplug your playstation 2 and throw it out the window. Go to your local fleamarket or ebay and buy a Super Nintendo. Next buy Final Fantasy 2 and 3 (IV and VI). Play those till your thumbs bleed. That is about the only way I could see me enjoying any Final Fantasies nowadays.
so i guess u dont like the new versions of final fantasty.
Is Fan-Tastey a new burger??? I never heard of that game. How is fast food online edible anyhow??? Look at the box and learn to spell it then perhaps we can help. Until then I don't know how to help with online food products. I didn't even know you could eat online.

If you are talking about Final Fantasy online then I can't help because I never played it. I know some people will not like that I'm telling someone to spell correctly but the box is probably beside you and I'm sure the start up screen has the correct spelling too. I doubt the company itself would mispell it's only game and massively popular title.
if i ever got that game which i wont i would get it for the computer since if u get it for ps2 u have to buy a bunch of extra shit.
Stay away from that game, my brother plays it and he is a zombie now, he wont leave his computer. All he does is play that game usually to about 3 or 4 in the morning. Im warning you if you want a life stay away.
The game is really retarded as it depends on people being online. It's better to not mess with online games.
some online games r fun though like ragnarok
true, playing games online can be addictuve..... once u start u just can't stop.