Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Best Episodes #5 Inuyasha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought I would pick a series this week that might get some of you thinking a bit, especially because of the amount of episodes in Inyuyasha. The episode that I liked best in the series was relatively early on. The first episode with Sango when she and her family of demon slayers get attacked and betrayed. I believe it is episode 24 or 26. I can't say for sure if it is the best episode of the the series because I have only seen the first 80-85 episodes. But it was the one I liked the best. What was you guys picks?
"Down the Rabbit Hole and Back Again" and "Yura of the Demon Hair".... due to Yura of the Hair! I mean, she collects dismembered heads so she can add them to her giant hairball. Best... villain... EVAR.

"Why, I never! A half-demon I just met sticking his hand in my chest!"
I'd have to say, I think my favorite episode from the set through 85 is #82 where InuYasha follows Kagome back to her home because she has tests to study for and he causes her all sorts of problems... It reminds me of last year with my fiance. :p
I like that one, too. But in general, I prefer the earlier episodes like the one Mentis picked.
The real shame of the series is that later on with the episodes, their is a handful that seem to be quick done like their wasent any real new idea's at the moment the episode was made. I am not complaining about the series, I think it is a pretty good series.
My favorite is the episode 127 (i think), where Kikyou gets killed by Naraku, soon after he arises anew from the mountain of purification. You get to see Inuyasha cry, along with a Tackey & Tsubasa song, "Soyonara". Very sweet moment. It's too bad she comes back again, nearly 20 episodes later
Robojack Wrote:My favorite is the episode 127 (i think), where Kikyou gets killed by Naraku, soon after he arises anew from the mountain of purification. You get to see Inuyasha cry, along with a Tackey & Tsubasa song, "Soyonara". Very sweet moment. It's too bad she comes back again, nearly 20 episodes later
OMG!!! I hate Kikyou! That bitch needs to finish dying. :mad: No offense to anyone who likes her. :p
mine was when and if then when the series ends. not a fan of it. long episodes that go nowhere ! soory if i made you mad! just not good in my eye!

-LE
i liked the episode when inuyasha went back to kagomes time to fight the mask that had come to life due to the shikon jewel shards kagome had. also kikyoo should die i hate her. shes just getting in the way of inuyasha and kagome getting together.