Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Friends Don't Let Friends Make Games With Bad Camera Angles !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

was thinking about X-play and i heard them say that line above and its so funny and true. dont you all just hate when they make games with bad camera angles? the worst games i can think of are Resident evil. good to see that they have revamped there camera system and controls. so any one else know any bad games friends shouldnt of let there friends make ?

-LE
there are a lot of games with bad camera angles, but the worst for me is phantasy star for gc
I love the Resident Evil games and one of the things why I love them is because of the camera, it gives it thrill and suspense because you dont know what beyond the camera, and in some angles you feel like you're being watch (angle through a window or under the bed). It wouldnt be the same without those angles.
i agree with seijuro hiko, what is bad about the resident evil series is the character control, but that too is also a part of how the game is.
Ninja Gaiden has good camera angels. But once or twice it really has really screwed me over. And Lament of Innocence was really annoying when trying to jump from platform to platform in complete darkness. But the worst camera I ever saw was Dark Saviour near the end. That god damn flying castle!!!
Black Howling Wrote:Ninja Gaiden has good camera angels. But once or twice it really has really screwed me over. And Lament of Innocence was really annoying when trying to jump from platform to platform in complete darkness. But the worst camera I ever saw was Dark Saviour near the end. That god damn flying castle!!!
:eek: you thought ninja gaiden had good camera angles? that game pissed me off so many times. i like it when one of the analog sticks can be used to control the camera, that why you have control over your perspective and can't blame anyone for bad camera angles but yourself.
Hm...Bad camera angles what games are like that...Grrr can't think of the names at the moment. But Homeless Joe that can be a good thing with some games if nothing else it probally would eliminate some of the horrible camera angles that cause you to die or lose time in games.
All resident evil games till the 4th game, dino crissis for the PS2 the one where there in space. i was playing it and trying to shoot a little trex and the camera moved to like inside of it and then all i could see was his ass while my health meter ran down.

-LE
ALOT of 3d 'platformers' have HORRIBLE camera issues. But it doesn't bother me enough to make me not like a game.

Then again, anyone who has been able to beat both Sonic Adventure games on the DC usually doesn't complain about OTHER games with bad camera angles. Because they just don't seem like a problem anymore