Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Where can u buy import anime wholesale???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a question that has boggled me for a while, as an anime fan and an ebay seller i find it really difficult to find someone or company that could sell import anime wholesale, the best offer i received was $8.35 per dvd is that a good price???
And where do u find the newest import anime dvd such as Chrono Crusade, Full Metal Alchemist? ? ? :confused:
Is this guy for real?
7$ per disc is the best i have seen ! and its here !
also you can usualy only find those on EBAY.com which usualy come straight from HK in China. there was a site i knew of to sell r1 wholesale but i had to buy for that info so no freebies !

-LE
gl0baltrader Wrote:This is a question that has boggled me for a while, as an anime fan and an ebay seller i find it really difficult to find someone or company that could sell import anime wholesale, the best offer i received was $8.35 per dvd is that a good price???
And where do u find the newest import anime dvd such as Chrono Crusade, Full Metal Alchemist? ? ? :confused:

JJ's awfully nice and generous to be facilitating a forum for questions such as these. Don't forget to show some love for I-A Cool
Oh don't get me wrong, the $7.00 at import anime.com is good, but i already own or watch most of the movie up for sale. Besides i live in the U.S. so with shipping and custom charge i might ended up paying more than $8.35 a dvd...
gl0baltrader Wrote:Besides i live in the U.S. so with shipping and custom charge i might ended up paying more than $8.35 a dvd...

Sure buddy.

There are a few things I'd say at this point, but I told someone I'd watch out for noobs making posts that look like they might just be trying to bait me into one of my typical responses in an effort to start another flame war thread.
Kind of what I was thinking... Didn't want to sound paranoid though suggesting it lol.