Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Neo Ranga Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen the neo ranga perfect set by F/x and it end when the story starts to get really cool. My question is there more to this story then what is shown at the end of the perfect F/x set? And if so, please direct me in that direction.
I havn't watched the FX set only the R1, but it states all the episodes are in the FX set so i'd have to say no, there is no more neo ranga. Maybe they will make another season someday.
That can't be the end. The series ends right when things get interesting. All of the major enemies are identifeid and you finally understand what neo ranga is and the series finally gets away from the cutesy comedy theme to more of an action theme. Also those suits in the intro song and the werid imagry are never realized in the series which leads me to believe there is more but I'm used to this sort of thing, Japanese story teller have a knack for cutting things short.
I was a little confused by the painting on their bodies on the cases. I kept wondering through ever single episode I watched when they would transform or something but they never did. Where did the fx set leave off? I thought the show wrapped up at least decently.
The show ended right when things get cool witht he series. I'm guessing there is more to this show but its in comic form or something else.
I do agree that the 1st season ends when things get interesting, but then again there is a seacond season so no problem there. If you're all referring to the end of the 2nd season I personally don't think that was a bad ending. For the moment the war has stopped, their enemy is asleep. They will eventually have to fight him but for now they'll just go about living their normal lives. Neo Ranga has a somewhat philosophical ending and that's probably the reason why many people aren't satisfied with it.
what those paintings on their bodies are were just for show no gimmick expect for higher sales too bad there wasn't anything with them like that in the anime heh heh

Cidien Wrote:I was a little confused by the painting on their bodies on the cases. I kept wondering through ever single episode I watched when they would transform or something but they never did.