Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Want Naruto DVD's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I am putting out a wanted add for Naruto DVD's. If you have some please let me know and also check my list.
I have the fx box set but you don't have anything to trade really. I'd sell 'em for $50 shipping included if you would like. Havn't even watched them lol. Have too much to watch and trying to switch to R1 stuff now.

Meant $50 not $60. Was a typo.
just bought my set on ebay !
after i check it out and if i dont like them ill put them on the table for trading !

-LE
I have one problem you see, I live in Canada so for me it's not $50 but more like $75 after convertion and also I have to deal with stupid duty wich is a pain in the ass plus on top of that they tax the duty. By the time the item gets here it has probably doubled in price. Ouch.
I have japanese R2 dvds of it,without any subs on them.
Umm... Jing... JJ has these in stock and ships from within Canada. No duty to deal with and it's a pretty good set (I'm up to the fourth disc now and no major problems yet).
the subs are any good? and the video quality?
All of that is covered in the listing. There have been a few people leaving opinions on the set... I recommend checking it out and reading what people have said so far.