Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Cartoon Network Anime Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
-NEW NEWS-

10-4-04

FUNimation representative FUNFlack on the Adult Swim message boards has stated that Detective Conan is not being cancelled on Adult Swim. In September, it was reported on several major animation news sites, including ANN, that Cartoon Network intended to cancel Conan. ANN apologies for the error.

_________________-OLD NEWS -___________________

:The Super Milk-chan Show premieres early:

The Super Milk-chan Show premieres on November 7 at 12:30AM. Adult Swim will not be airing the Americanized version, but rather the straight dub of the
Japanese version.

Metropolis will kick-start a new year of Saturdays on January 1 at midnight.

When Fullmetal Alchemist premieres on November 6 at midnight, the new episodes of Inuyasha will take a break for a while. They'll start playing new episodes again starting December 22.

At Dragon*Con this weekend Cartoon Network announced that they will be airing The Super Milk-chan Show in 2005. This is the first time that Cartoon Network will broadcast an ADV series. The only other time Cartoon Network has ever broadcast ADV titles was when the broadcast selected episodes from Evangelion, Nadesico, Dai-Guard and Robotech on Giant Robot Week.

Cartoon Network also stated that they do not expect to license any more Case Closed. The first two seasons, 51-episodes, of Case Closed are currently scheduled to air on Adult Swim.
_________
New news i choose to share with you all.
and to give you adv fan boys some good news !

-LE
Just came back from ADV Films' site to check some info on this series. Sounds about right.
BTW,

"ADV Films. Get Your Anime On." <- Actual promotional slogan from their site. Sad. v_v

http://www.advfilms.com/
dmr456, please shorten the text of your location cause it's messing up the display of very thread you post in on my computer
matthewmalay Wrote:dmr456, please shorten the text of your location cause it's messing up the display of very thread you post in on my computer

I second that request Smile
What??? There is no way that they can air Milk Chan show!!! If you've seen it, you'd know why. Milk chan swears left and right. No way will that translate over to CN properly.
Ahh man.... (x2) Just when Case Closed was getting good. CN sure knows how to bait and switch.
well they can air it late like wolfs rain at 1:30 am here !
also dmr456, please shorten the text of your location it is also screwing up my screen by making me have to scrool over.

Case closed is boring and is more like an american cartoon that isnt good. im glad they will finaly listen to their viewers. sorry to upset fans but if this is what you look to for anime i assure you you need to open your mind to real anime.

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:well they can air it late like wolfs rain at 1:30 am here !
[/COLOR]

No they can't. Trust me. The show is predicted around Milk-chan's vulgar mouth. There is gonna be some major editing to be done before it airs.
Another Update :

On Saturday, October 23rd, Rurouni Kenshin will replace Gundam Seed at 10:30pm.

Megas XLR will return to the Toonami line-up with new episodes on Saturday October 16th at 9pm. New episodes will air every subsequent Saturday at that time.

Saturday, Oct. 16: ?Ultra Chicks!?
Saturday, Oct. 23: ?The Return?
Saturday, Oct. 29: ?Coop D?etat?

New episodes of Rave Master will air every Saturday at 7:30 PM.

New episodes of Inu Yasha will be skipped on October 23rd and 30th. In its place, The Animatrix will be twice shown on Saturday, October 30th, once at Midnight and again at 3:00am (early Sunday Morning), and on October 23rd Read or Die will be broadcast in the same time slots.

________
gundam seed has been getting rather boring its a shame though the whole series wont be aired !

-LE
elcoholic Wrote:I second that request Smile

It's bothering me too.
Last Exile Wrote:Case closed is boring and is more like an american cartoon that isnt good. im glad they will finaly listen to their viewers. sorry to upset fans but if this is what you look to for anime i assure you you need to open your mind to real anime.

Yea, tell me about it. I hate fake anime like Case Closed. I mean it's from Japan for for Christ's sake, what kind of crap is that. I don't know what all those fans are thinking, forcing the producers to make almost 400 episodes for 8 years. Someone should tell them that this show is a scam, and that they are all fools for liking it. What would the world do without you LE?
problay not go on!
lol
so are you kidding do you like that show ? cause your making it sound like it !
its just not that great its so old looking and just the voices are stunning my delicate brain.

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:are stunning my delicate brain.

Perhaps it wouldn't be so 'delicate' (I'd personally use a couple other adjectives in there instead of delicate) if you hadn't been dropped on your head so many times as a child.
whats this vicious trying to start something ?
why would you say that ?

-LE
Your posts are stunning my delicate brain.
It sounds like I like it, because I do. If you don't fine, no problem. Those episodes look old to you, because they are from 1996. So compared to most anime on TV now they are old. The voices... I have nothing to say about the voices. They have never bothered me, but few ever do. What bothered me was your comparing it to American cartoons not because it holds the traits of an American cartoon, but because you think it's bad and not a "real anime".
Pages: 1 2 3