Import Anime Forums

Full Version: HKDVD isnt in HK?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys im at HK atm and i've been searching around for HKDVD and i couldnt find anything. isnt HKDVD produced from HK? if anyone know a place to find it could you please give me the address. thank in advance
if you look on the back of MAC box, you'll see that its from cambodia...
I've heard people visiting hong kong generally find them in small shops. Not necessarily shops that normally sell dvd's. Also, i've heard hong kong sells them for more than you can get them online.
I think the prices actually depend on where you get it from. My friend used to go on business trips to HK and China once every fortnight. She bought FX and MAC dvds for $2-3USD/dvd. Have no idea where she got it from though. She told me once she got some of them from Wanchai, New Territories and Tsim Sha Chui (correct spelling?).
HK atm? You are in HK now? Maybe cross over to Shenzhen?
Oh i see hehe oh well i guess i'll have to look at more places.. back then HK use to be a good place to buy heaps of stuff right now it doesnt seem so. Im at HK atm staying here for 3 weeks gonna go to china too Big Grin
Nevermind find it Smile not that cheap but still ok i guess...bought association robot goku for $40US complete 1-52
It's cheap when you get to China. Big Grin
Do you know where in china that i can go to. to get it? cause i've visa to china as well Big Grin
i might go visit the shenzhen market place i heard there is cheap stuff there
Sorry i have no clue when it comes to China as i had ppl take me when i was in Shanghai and Shenzen. Just ask the locals.
shirohamada Wrote:if you look on the back of MAC box, you'll see that its from cambodia...

OMG! really????? Big Grin I thought HK only means in Hong Kong. By the way, I heard around stuff like Main Land China Rips, Hong Kong Anime Rips.......... I mean what is the difference ?_?......... Is hongkong even in china?
Hong Kong is part of China. It was a British colony for the past hundred years or so until 97. Its status is now Special Administrative Region.

Some Mac disks also say Thailand and some other Far Eastern countries. The company is originally from HK but they have moved their operations to Malaysia i guess.
Cidien Wrote:I've heard people visiting hong kong generally find them in small shops. Not necessarily shops that normally sell dvd's. Also, i've heard hong kong sells them for more than you can get them online.

Umm no... Shit go to Thailand, HK, China... Bootlegs all over. In Thailand Microsoft Word and photoshop and shit are like 2 bucks for the cd. They are cheap, unless your going to some rip off store?
hehe, i read recently on some website about this vast bootleg music/DVD place somewhere in china. it looks like a cafe or something at the front, but you go round the back door and there are like millions of CDs/DVDs there.

Tourists and Travellers go in there and buy like 150 music Cds and 100 movies. lol.
Jaded God Wrote:Umm no... Shit go to Thailand, HK, China... Bootlegs all over. In Thailand Microsoft Word and photoshop and shit are like 2 bucks for the cd. They are cheap, unless your going to some rip off store?

1) He was talking about Hong Kong
2) He was talkinga bout bootleg dvd's, photoshop and crap is irrelevent.
3) That's what i've heard from people that have actually been to Hong Kong. You ever been there?
Yep china is a good places to get the HKDVDS. i've find out where to get them Big Grin
Pages: 1 2