Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Just some wallpapers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few wallpapers I thought I would share with you guys. I had nothing to do with the original image creations, but I did touch them up and edit them to be a better wallpaper. Click to see bigger versions.

[Image: dx-ffvii.before.crisis-t.jpg]
source: FFVII:BC promo poster

[Image: dx-naruto.vs.sasuke-t.jpg]
source: Naruto 226 (check 227 for color release for credits reguarding the amazing color job. I would say, but his name is just a kanji)

[Image: dx-eva.children-t.jpg]
source: Various images combined into one pic
The color on Naruto's wallpaper is awesome! Good work!
those r really awesome. is there a website that u can get those from?
yukimoritenchen Wrote:those r really awesome. is there a website that u can get those from?

Nope, just exclusively for my friends and you guys. If you want the sources tho:

I edited the FFVII:BC wallpaper from this pic .

The naruto pic was just resized and glamorized from a colorization an awesome artist did that was included with inane's release of naruto 226 .

The eva one was a colaboration with a guy, who used to host the previous (three child version) on deviantart.com. Not sure if it is there anymore. (try a search for "the children").
Whats that about Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis, is it a movie or something? I know about FFVII Advent Children but havent heard about BC.
I want one of those telescopic knightsticks they have.
Seijuro Hiko Wrote:Whats that about Final Fantasy VII: Before Crisis, is it a movie or something? I know about FFVII Advent Children but havent heard about BC.

It's a cell phone game. You and other people play as the Turks (maybe from the pic you get to control or interact with the members of Soldier too). Everything of course takes place before the events of FFVII.
Final Fantasy VII Before Crisis is part of the Final Fantasy VII Compilation project, a new line of products based on Final Fantasy VII. Three products have been announced as part of the project so far:

the CG movie Final Fantasy VII: Advent Childen, which will be released on DVD and the PSP?s UMD format; Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII, an online game for mobile phones; and a mobile phone from Panasonic, called the "Cloud Black" P900iV model. The phone, which is already available for retail purchase in Japan, will be used by the main character, Cloud, during the Advent Children film. It comes with pre-installed animated avatars of Cloud, Tifa, and Aerith. These avatars can be used when talking to other mobile phone users.

And my personal favourite, a major game that features Final Fantasy VII?s Vincent in the near future. While Square Enix has yet to release any details on the game, some speculate that--because it is a part of the Final Fantasy VII Compilation--the game will be a spin-off of Final Fantasy VII.
Vincent was my favorite character from ff:7. i'm looking foward to see how that game will be.
vincent? no way its all about cloud and tifa Wink