Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Vouch for rightstuf.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can anyone here vouch for rightstuf.com? I wan't to order something but I'm a little skeptical about that site.
For what reason are you skeptical? It's highly regarded as a great site.
Rightstuf is actually highly respectable among R1 buyers. They have a fantastic customer service department and timely deliveries.
Skeptical about? Prices?
Their prices are a little higher than some online stores, however, more often than not, they have bi-monthly sale where there is a 40% off on various studios titles. They have daily/weekly specials too.
You're skeptical because . . . ??
I can't vouch for anyone else, but I never had a problem with rightstuff. I won't hesitate to order from them.
Vicious Wrote:You're skeptical because . . . ??

That's kind of what i'm wondering right now. Rightstuf.com is the most professional looking site i've ever seen. However, thank you for making me aware of them. Just bought Wolf's Rain vol.1+ box and Kino's Journey Vol.1+ box from there. =P
My only problem with rightstuf.com is their pre-requisite for international buyers. to pay by credit card we have to scan the back (or front, I'm not sure) and fax them or mail them. that's too much to ask....
Anyone know what day they change their weekly discounts? Does the entire weekly discount get changed or does some get added and some get taken off?
Usually it's on Thursdays. What stays and what goes depends on what Shawne feels like doing that day.
Thanks. Also, do you know what the letters stand for behind the dvd's? Sometimes they have (Hyb) or (D) and I think there's at least one other one. May be a stupid question but can't figure it out. =/
Hyb is for hybrid, has both japanese and english audio.
Thanks man. I think the D is for VHS maybe? Buy why a D?
Cidien Wrote:Thanks man. I think the D is for VHS maybe? Buy why a D?

You're right. It is a stupid question. You should be able to figure this out after MM told you that Hyb means it has both English and Japanese audio. D means dubbed and S means subbed.
I see.

<--------- Idiot.

Thanks for the info.
Is it just a random time on Thurs it changes or is there a set time? Smile
Pages: 1 2