Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Weak...here comes another one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Man, living in Florida during the fall sucks. I now we got another hurricane coming towards us and I can pretty much guarantee the power being of for quite some time. It really sucks I just got it back only a couple of days ago. Now I'm going to have to go outside and start boarding up my windows. I'll miss you guys...Bye Sad
Good luck. I was in the Bahama's in september 2001 when one of those hurricanes past over us so I know the damage they can do and that one didn't come close to the power this one is supposed to have. I hope everything's going to be alright with you.
You take care ArkaidR! Board up those windows and go hide in the bathtub!
I've been wanting to go to Everglades in Florida. There goes my vacation plan. Come back in one piece ArkaidR.
OMG...I can't believ this :mad: I haul ass the whole day thinking the friggin apocalypse was comin tomorrow, then I turn on the news and guess what... "frances" doesn't FEEL like coming tomorrow. Oh, no... now Ihave a whole extra day to sit down and watch the nice wooded scenery as though it were the Winter Solstice in Alaska. oh well, at least the open beta for Tribes: Vengaence came out today( Smile )
So, you live down in South Fl? I'm a litttle up from there & we're the place a lot of people are coming to to run from the storm, I'm not exactly sure why seeing as how the storm does have a chance of coming up here to :S, but, eh I guess it give people hope. I take that back, I know we're less likely to get hit, but we'll probably lose power as well Sad I just bought new video games...
Batz Kage Wrote:So, you live down in South Fl?
Acually I live in Central Florida. Where there the eye was projected to go. This most likely will be my last post till I get power back. My compy doesn't have a surge protector and I don't want to risk it. Plus, it's already starting to get nasty. It'll hit you too cause it's so huge but you won't need to board up your windows or anything drastic. which reminds me:

[Image: turtleman.JPG]
Wow, I hope you guys are doing alright. My boyfriend is so pissed about this storm because a buddy of his lives there too and can't play Ultima with him today. Hope to see the cute kitty here soon.
isnt ivan going towards florida now?
Well Batz and Arkaid come back in one piece.
Holly Molly, that's three hurricanes in a row. I've never heard of so many hurricanes in so short a time. The strange weather pattern reminds me of a movie I saw lately. Has anybody seen Day After Tommorow? I saw in weather channel someone saying that the real ocean temperature this year is higher than normal, just like they talked about in the movie.
^^Didn't feel like quoting^^
Acually, we compared it to The Perfect Storm and tropical depression 11 is on it's way. I think this kind of wheather pattern I supposed to come every once in a while. I think was back in the 60's when it happened. Anyway, I am officially safe Big Grin So, now I'm back and I think this week will be the first whole week of school(let's hope Wink ) Oh, and really should get to taking the boards down. My house looks abandoned and my dad is too lazy. Oh, well, SMILES Cool
beboprules Wrote:Holly Molly, that's three hurricanes in a row. I've never heard of so many hurricanes in so short a time. The strange weather pattern reminds me of a movie I saw lately. Has anybody seen Day After Tommorow? I saw in weather channel someone saying that the real ocean temperature this year is higher than normal, just like they talked about in the movie.

Most of the facts mentioned on Day After Tommorow are real. We human beings show no respect for Nature and keep destroying our planet. Profit seems to always come first. Because of that our planet's temperature keeps raising and the hole in the ozone layer keeps getting bigger. That's why the world's weather has been getting worse every year. And the sad thing is most people prefer to ignore it.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Most of the facts mentioned on Day After Tommorow are real. We human beings show no respect for Nature and keep destroying our planet. Profit seems to always come first. Because of that our planet's temperature keeps raising and the hole in the ozone layer keeps getting bigger. That's why the world's weather has been getting worse every year. And the sad thing is most people prefer to ignore it.
My brother said that where he lives up in Alaska their summers and winters are actually steadily getting warmer. He says they're not very worried about it because it would take a major temperature change to do any damage and that it's simply getting warmer in small increments. But put those small increments together and you could end up with a problem.
well by the time that happens ill be living in sealab so i dont have to worry. Smile
Pages: 1 2