Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Cash for dvd's?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 but a version with better subtitles then what is shown in the Import-anime store. I dont have any dvd's to trade except Trigun discs 1 - 6 R1, However I would be happy to buy them off of somebody. If anyone could help me with this, I would be most appreciattive.
Please know what you are talking about before you post something stupid. There is no 0079 set with good subtitles. If you want good subtitles buy the more expensive R1's. Otherwise buy the set in the store and watch it in english.
R1 dvd's for Gundam are dub only.
Once again, know what you are talking about before you post something stupid. I'm too lazy to post a site for you to prove you wrong but there's an entire thread about the gundam 0079 releases if you wanna take 5 seconds and use the search button.
Gundam Sidestories and OVA's have been released with a sub and dub.

Mobile Suit Gundam, has no subs nor a japanese audio track.

I apologize for not being more specific in my earlier post.
Cidien Wrote:Once again, know what you are talking about before you post something stupid. .

This phrases just reversed to you Cidien because it's a fact that the R1(domestic) Gundam 0079 (Mobile Suit Gundam) doesnt have japanese language, it doesnt matter what another site says because it doesnt, and BELIEVE ME I wish they were. Smile
Well if other sites outright lie and charge $10 for dubbed and then charge $15 for dubbed/claimed subbed then I guess this is my mistake. I appologize, quite a few sites have a subbed version listed for more.
Haha, got a neg feedback thing because I was the one that was wrong. So sorry several web sites lied to me and tried to scam people out of more money for an item that I guess didn't exist.
Cidien Wrote:So sorry several web sites lied to me and tried to scam people out of more money for an item that I guess didn't exist.

I hate when sites give out fake info, then if they have a great deal then you dont know if its real or fake.