Import Anime Forums

Full Version: FLAME WARS X.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed a lot of flame wars lately lol. So Imade this thread! DO YOUR FLAMING HERE! Big Grin
I did this because people go to the threads to find out info on their topic, not a big argument or war against each other. So do your arguing here so it doesn't distract other people's threads/answers.
Flame War: more suited for the rants/general babble section or do you consider it as an anime discussion?
If it's an anime discussion, I've not heard of such an anime title before, maybe you could kindly advise where I could get this title? :confused: Rolleyes
Japschin Wrote:Flame War: more suited for the rants/general babble section or do you consider it as an anime discussion?
If it's an anime discussion, I've not heard of such an anime title before, maybe you could kindly advise where I could get this title? :confused: Rolleyes

Ideally, yes... you'd think a Flame Wars topic would be more suited to the rants section... however, 99% of the flame wars seem to take place under Anime Discussion, so it may as well be here...

See the sync'ing issues topic for my suggestion to the whole problem that has started to plague every single freakin' topic that makes it over 10 posts.
r00ster Wrote:Ideally, yes... you'd think a Flame Wars topic would be more suited to the rants section... however, 99% of the flame wars seem to take place under Anime Discussion, so it may as well be here...

See the sync'ing issues topic for my suggestion to the whole problem that has started to plague every single freakin' topic that makes it over 10 posts.

They are on topic, so it's ok. This is not an anime topic and has nothing to do with it, so no, no it does not.
It seems like a good idea. Whenever a discussion shifts from anime into personal, more hostile matters, then it should be moved here. This way topics won't be killed prematurely by flame wars.
Hey Ryoku, turn this into a poll or something and then I'll vote YES... Big Grin