Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How do I post a review for a box set that you don't have in your database?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this is covered in the FAQ but I just don't get it!

1.5 I want to post a review for a title that I own but I can't find it in your database?
We try to keep our database current and we do a pretty good job, but sometimes we miss titles since we are only human. If you find that there is an item missing, first please make sure that its really missing, sometimes the title is in the database but under a different name, the original Japanese name versus the English name, exmple is Onegai Teacher or Please Teacher, Ronin Warriors, Samurai Troopers etc etc.

If after checking that possiblity that title is missing please find a link on the left hand side bar at the bottom that say "add dvd" where you will be taken to page where you can add a missing title. Please note you need to be logged on to the website in order to have that link accessable.

I looked everywhere but neither on the DVD review section nor on the Search section (including the description of a Berserk box) but I just couldn't find any "add DVD" button.
I would like to write a review about the R1 rip with the SKU# E0067.
I'd appreciate it if you could help me out here.
Thanks in advance.
http://import-anime.com/item_edit.php?page=add

You might need a main account on the site (an account that can post reviews) in order to have seen that link or add one, I dunno. But anyways, there it is.

That link is located right below the "Latest Reviews" box.
Thanks.
There really is the button but now I have a problem. I have 3 accounts overall. This one for the boards plus Dragon Eye Morrisson and Gene Starwind for the main page. Gene is with a different mail address cause I lost my password for Dragon Eye Morrisson and the recover password function doesn't work (2 days ago I tried to recover it and still have no reply).
I didn't see any 'close account' button in my profile for the main page but I'd like to close the already existing accounts to create a new one with the same name as my forum account. Do you know how I could do this?
Thanks in advance (again...)
Yea email me directly at [email protected] with all the details and i will clear everything up for yea.. Also i can just change one of your current accounts to what you want for the new one and create a new password for yea. And the mail password is only for the Forums site. And not the main site. I still need to create this functionality.. ;o)