Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Question about Kenshin FX perfect tv set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did FX cut out the opening and ending in most of the episodes? Im curious cause im thinking about getting it.
FX don't do that. There are plenty of reviews of this set, if not one person mentions that that the opening are endings are cut then it's safe to say they aren't.
There is nothing cut and in fact there are lots of cool extras including outtakes, art gallerys, and creditless opening/closing. The thing about the FX set that is annoying is that the japanese audio track does go a little out of sync with the video for many episodes throughout the set. I found it a little annoying, but it was something I got used to. If you like dubs, then this is definately the set for you. I think that the MAC version of this set might have some stuff cut out. There was a review that mentioned that some of the previews were cut on the first disc, but MAC put all 95 episodes on 10 discs as opposed to FX putting in on 12 discs. Anyway, just check the reviews for the FX set and that will help a lot.
Didnt FX release a remastered set?
I swear I read that somewhere!