Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Best Animation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is your favorite anime that has the best animation? My favorite is Fushigi Yugi Eikoden. The Colors are sharp and clean and very nice looking, way better than the TV Series which was done on cell animation, which looks kinda old now. My other favorites are .hack//sign / Twilight Bracelet. Those are some of my favorites.

My favorites (meaning best art)

1. Ai Yori Aoshi
2. Gate Keepers + 21
3. Fushigi Yugu Eikoden
4. .hack//sign
5. .hack// Twilight
6. Neon Genesis Platinum *
7. Ragnarok Detective
8. Inuyasha Movies
9. I My Me Strawberry Eggs

What about you all?
Bebop!!! You left off Bebop.

I don't know if I have an exact order, but some of the titles that I would put on that list are:

Cowboy Bebop
Last Exile
ROD TV series
GITS - SAC
I'd have to apologize but I have never seen Cowboy bebop before so I would know lol. Big Grin
Ryoku Slayer Wrote:I'd have to apologize but I have never seen Cowboy bebop before so I would know lol. Big Grin

That should be grounds for immediate banning from any anime forum. :eek:
Vicious Wrote:That should be grounds for immediate banning from any anime forum. :eek:

Hehehhehe..

IMO: (with no order of preference)
.hack//sign and Legend of the Twilight
Angelic Layer (Especially the change in the designs of the Layer in the finals)
Fruits Basket
FMP
FMA
Elfen Lied
Burst Angel
R.O.D TV
Galaxy Angel
Kiddy Grade
Gravitation
Haibane Renmei
Last Exile
Rahxephon
Saiyuki
WHR
Vandread
Tsukihime
etc etc :p Big Grin Wink
Here's my list:
-Last Exile
-Cowboy Bebop
-X
-Naruto
-Rahxephon
-Bakuretsu Tenshi
R.O.D Read or Die (not the TV series, mind you)
I'm not going to include the movies because they are in a class above the TV series as far as animation goes. I don't think there's much out there that can compete with some of the recent stuff Ghibli has released.

For TV shows as they come to mind:
Cowboy Bebop
Visions of Escaflowne
Naruto
Initial D

After that I draw blanks. There are lots of other shows that I love like Berserk or Fushigi Yuugi but I don't feel that the animation holds up. And for the record, RS, you are the first person I've heard from that actually liked Eikoden. I wasn't able to sit through it past the second episode.
Well,Here are some of the ones that I think have very nice art/graphics.. Wink

Scrapped Princess
Full moon wo
Kodomo no omocha
Fushigi Yuugi
Fruits Basket
Escaflowne
Last Exile
Kaleido Star
Lain
Galaxy Angel
Kiddy Grade
Gravitation
Haibane Renmei
Ai Yori Aoshi
Gate Keepers 21
I My Me Strawberry Eggs
Legend of Basara
Ragnarok the animation
Last Exile
Neon Genesis Evagelion
.Hack//sign
Rahxephon
Witch Hunter Robin
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai X
Escaflowne
Haibane Renmei
Neo Ranga
X

I know there are more which I really like but I can't remember them right now.
GITS: SAC is the best animation I have seen so far. FLCL also looked pretty nice too. As well as Cowboy Bebop.
Id like to thank all the little people i steped on to get where i am today ! thank you all for voting for me Last Exile ! Big Grin

kidding !
well id have to say these are some of the ones i think have great and outstanding animation and art:

Cowboy Bebop
Last Exile
Wolfs Rain
Witch Hunter Robin
Rahxephon
I, My, Me Strawberry eggs
FLCL
Blue Sub #6
R.O.D. TV
Escaflowne
Sol Bianca
King of bandits : Jing

those be mine's !

-LE
here is my list

1) Trigun
2) FLCL
3) Series Experiment Lain
4)Cowboy Bebop
5) Wolfs Rain
6) Blue Gender
7).Hack // Sign
8) Full Metal Alchemist
9) Escaflowne
10) anything by Masamune Shirow
Japschin Wrote:Tsukihime
I agree completely. Although the anime didn't do the Type-Moon game or doujin any justice (in terms of presenting the whole story in detail), the animation and character designs were well done, almost better than the original. I can only hope that the anime to their latest project 'FATE/stay night' will have all the elements down perfectly... and Saber better look as good as she does in the game. Big Grin

:looks at sig:
I found the style of the Tsukihime anime to be as dull as the anime itself. It could be a coincidence, or maybe not. Wink
Pages: 1 2