Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Zeta Gundam R-1 Boxset FINALLY a Release date!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
breaking news for gundam fans the Zeta Gundam DVD special edition Box set has a release date word to the wise PRE ORDER the set is goin to BE SUPER LIMITED!!!

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Limited Edition Box Set - N/A minutes - $199.98 - 11/23/2004

more info click this link
http://www.animeondvd.com/reviews2/disc_...s/3451.php
Um, they are going to release a limited box set before they start release individual R1's? kinda confused.
yep thats what their doin!!!!
they are releasing the Limited Edition Box set first and after that they havent even said they are going to release them individually???? from what ive herd there just releaseing it all at once for the hardcore fans and then after that theyll plan on 1 by 1 release's probably pending on how well and fast the set sells and in recived!!!!
id prefer the set all at once anyway!!!! Big Grin
Eh...it's only $200 MSRP, a good deal. Better to get it at one go than to wait weeks for each volume to be released. Wink
now its the waiting game untill the sites start the preorder's cause if the limited i have to get my preorder in quick time!!!!! cant miss out already missed out on the R2 DBZ sets!!!
that was a bummer
You understand Japanese? I would have bought an r2 dbz set but no subtitles would make the set useless to me so I was basically forced to buy the HK's.