Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Japan Fights Piracy Abroad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm spouting nonsense???? You state false accusations and your opinions as facts and I'm the one spouting nonsense?? You're not even worth my time. I think it's already pretty apparent to everyone that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Also, just looking at your last two posts, I like it how first it was fun talking to me, but after I respond to your post that now you're sick of me. You make absolutely no sense whatsoever. Didn't you ever learn that drugs are bad for you? You really do need to stop before you do even further damage to your brain.
Last Exile Wrote:i love alot of titles from ADV and thats not why i am posting abotu them i posting this topic and others about them cause i hate when they treat FANS like me with no regard. i ahve been a long time reader of Newtype-usa and they scewed me as a reader with no dvd.

So you say ADV treats you with no regard because they are not including the dvd with NewType. O.k., got that, and yes that is pretty lame of them. But aren't you also treating them with no regard when you purchase bootlegs of their titles? I checked your HK list and you had at least 7 ADV titles that I could recognize. I find it rather hypocritical when you say they are 'screwing' you, because you are doing just as much screwing to them... But you are always entitled to be angry about whatever you want. I never found NewType interesting enough to pay the $80 some-odd dollars for a subscription, but they are entitled to run their mag the way they want and they just have to be ready to deal with fan/hater reactions.
Last Exile Wrote:the price!
9.99 still and no dvd that is wrong.
who is forcing you to buy the magazine? :confused: If you don't like the price then don't buy it!
i like anime and reading about new stuff is fun to me ! i buy anime from here cause i dont want to invest 25+ for a dvd and have it suck so i get hk's cause they are cheaper and i try the series i haev bought al shit load cause im not sure like noir ! worst one i have got yet ! when i find good titles i get the R1 for the extras and so on i have done that for about 15 titles so far ! not alot adv only nadescio and rahxephon.

doing something wrong to others doenst mean its right to do it back does it not ?
and they have gone out and to this site to stop it !

:p

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:i like anime and reading about new stuff is fun to me ! i buy anime from here cause i dont want to invest 25+ for a dvd and have it suck so i get hk's cause they are cheaper and i try the series i haev bought al shit load cause im not sure like noir ! worst one i have got yet ! when i find good titles i get the R1 for the extras and so on i have done that for about 15 titles so far ! not alot adv only nadescio and rahxephon.

doing something wrong to others doenst mean its right to do it back does it not ?
and they have gone out and to this site to stop it !

:p

That's all good but it's just that your posts are that of an ungrateful, uninformed, hypocritical, whiny brat and no one likes a an ignorant little brat and no one will take your opinions seriously so think a little before you post if it doesn't hurt the ol'noggin' too much so you don't put in your mouth.
Well said matthewmalay.

Last Exile, I think you need to look at what fairness is. ADV is a business and it does what it can to provide a service that it thinks people will buy. The only "screwing" I could possibly see would be to subscribers who paid for a DVD but wont be getting one but I understand that ADV will be pressing a DVD for those subscribers to prevent people from getting "screwed". Beyond that small point, if you think their magazine is over priced then don't buy it. It's as simple as that.

Drop your personal vendetta against Vicious. I'd probably block your IMs as well if you started bugging me with your whining. If you've been reading my posts you'll know that I've called him an idiot in the past too so I do my best not to take thing personally. Your posts are consistently without foundation and you do come across as an "ungrateful, uninformed, hypocritical, whiny brat" (thanks for that mm).
Last Exile Wrote:the price!
your a dman broken record and keep spouting out the same shit i try to expalin and you come back and dish out more nonscence. i have stated my reasons and opinions !
thats final ! i take nothing back now or in the future.

:mad:

-LE

He's a broken record because, well you're an idiot. I'm not taking this back now or in the future. Rolleyes

What I love about you Last Exile, is that you're like a toddler. People like Vicious and I try to explain things to you, then you say the same damn thing. So we re-type another explanation for you, you know with smaller words, maybe some pretty colors and faces. Though you still don't get it, frankly it scares me. Knowing that somewhere out in the world, you are there. That there is people like you driving on the same roads as me or choosing who is going to run my country. Good god. I am grateful that they put those child safe caps on prescription medicine, so you don't try to get that "candy", while you're watching your "unique" series from ADV. :p
go piracy yo ho yo ho RUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
actually i was trying to drop the fight and then he said somehting and then it started again. i said i dont hate ADV i just dont like alot of there decissions and properties, i am untitled to my own Opinion. im am not ruled by a certain hitler of the message boards ! and not all my responses are kiddy and not well thought out. you can stick that on me all of you have those posts and not all of mine are. i am stating flat out my opinion. and some of you fucking whiney babies cant handle it ! so get your fucking panties out of a twist and move on ! Seriously im sick of having to say this over and over !

SO MOVE THE FUCK ON !

-LE
He decided to yell at us now. Gee, I think that makes his point oh so much more valid now. Why didn't I see the light earlier? Rolleyes

Hitler huh? Wonder who he's talking about? :confused:
hi. this is a real NOOB question so forgive me guys.

but i thought i could ask it here rather than start a whole new thread.

Anwyay my question is is there any way HK import DVDs could actually harm/damage/break a DVD player?

I have an expensive DVD player and i have never played HK DVDs on it before, so i just wanted to make sure there were no risks to my DVD equipment.
Pages: 1 2 3