Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Question: Is the whole entire Sailor Moon Series avaible on HK DVDs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry to bother anyone, but I want to know if the whole entire Sailor Moon series is avaible on HK DVD.

BTW I remembered a long time ago at Ebay, or was that a year ago, that there was someone selling the whole entire Salior Moon series subbed on DVDs. It included all the movies, specials, and stuff. And the artwork on it was absolutely beautiful.
That set on eBay was most likely fan-made. You shouldn't bother with getting it.

Short answer, YES.

Sailor Moon + Sailor Moon R (both perfect rips) = MAC
Sailor Moon S (perfect) = FX, MAC, and MI (get the MAC version as its packaging is gorgeous)
Sailor Moon SuperS (perfect) = MAC
Sailor Stars = MAC
Sailor Moon Movies (perfect) = MI, MAC, AV (I have the AV version and its great. )

I'm not sure about the specials, though.
LacanZZ Wrote:Sorry to bother anyone, but I want to know if the whole entire Sailor Moon series is avaible on HK DVD.

BTW I remembered a long time ago at Ebay, or was that a year ago, that there was someone selling the whole entire Salior Moon series subbed on DVDs. It included all the movies, specials, and stuff. And the artwork on it was absolutely beautiful.

Right Stuf has a great deal on the box sets of Sailor Moon TV Series and R TV Series at $49 a set for the R1's... and Best Buy just had 20% off all their anime so we picked up S and Super S in box sets for less than $70 apiece... those were in thin pack DVD holders... too bad we paid full price for the first sets at $150 and $100 apiece... Sad

I have the Sailor Moon S Perfect Collection 3 disks from Manga Anime Cartoon up on my trade list if you're interested... you can PM me... I also have backups of Super S which are labeled.
YAY!! Just bought SuperS Season 4. That finally completes my collection. Life is good. Cool