Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Aac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, dose anyone know how to convert files into AAC. COs i got a new phone and it can take then files too and the sound quality sounds much better than a mp3.
iTunes.
thanks, but i cant stand itunes, its a apple thing, but it also slows my laptop down loads, same with win med player, i really need to get it fixed but cant get to school.
possibly DBPowerAMP.
seems to complicated right now, but maybe thats cos im really tired and have been staring intto this screen for bout a hour now. I think i mihg thave to install a few codecs to do AAC but it seems to convert to mp3's and waves where u can choose quality. Nice program thanks
maybe there is something in your phone manual ?
thats where i would look first or if that doesnt work go to askjeeves.com

-Lacuna Coil-
Welcome. I tryed the manual b4 but it didnt have much bout it.
ill try ask jeeves, but right now i have to uninstall a load of programs.
Hum i am not sure exactly how to convert.. but you might look for Mpeg4 tools because AAC is part of the mpeg4 file standard. Also i know Nero have there media package that can encode to aac but i think there is a different format then what your phone can take called something like HE-ACC or something..
yeah, my phone only plays mp3 and AAC. I corrently trying
ImTOO Audio Encoder 1.0.7.821 duno if it work yet tho.
i would say go to the phones website and see if they have a contact us or if they have a forum you can talk to other users that have the phone ! i have said this in another topic i forgot which i have done this before for a game that wasent working and i asked on the forum and i got some help.

-LE