Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Winter Sonata (a.k.a Winter Song of Love)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! I know this doesn't relate to anime or anything like that but this is the only thread that I can post this topic in. Anyway I just finished this awesome drama series called Winter Sonata and it is simply amazing. It is dramatic, sad, romantic, and very touching. I think some of you people should check this series out. It is not an anime title but a korean drama series. It is english subtitled and you can get it off of ebay for like 44 dollars (by the way it comes in a set of 6 disks). You may think this is a lame soap opera or a lame show but it is pretty good. ^_^ I post pics of the sets u can get.
Thanks for the suggestion, alittle tied up money and time wise though to take a chance on a series even an Anime one I know very lttle about at the moment
How are the subtitles for such dramas? Are they in perfect english, or is it broken somewhat?
The subtitles are very good, but there are some errors in the sentences. They are almost perfect with some errors.