Import Anime Forums

Full Version: one peice how long???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got 102 epsoides of one peice but how many are left and are they still making more this series is pretty big so far
There are at least 200 episodes produced -- and counting. Who knows when the rest will be on HK DVD.
my count of total episodes and movies combined is 204.

198 episodes - tv series
5 - movies
1 - Special
= 204

there you go, thats all i could find that are out and the link kakoi_sugoi_yama posted is a better one to see how many eps are out !

link:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclop...php?list=O

-LE
I didn't think it ended, I thought it was still rocking?!!
i have 104 now on fansub thats my last count Big Grin but the series is still good even after 100+ epsoides Big Grin
i think there was just another movie so i guess its still kicking !
also fox has gained the rights to it so we will be seeing the series on Fox box soon or maybe in the morrnings ! i hope they dont cut it up i want to see it whole but dubbed !

-LE
4 kids is going to kill that show, I think it will be a big bomb, and then we will have to wait a few more years so someone else can buy the licesence so we could see the show uncut.
It's Fox. They will cut it up. I'm just hoping we get an unedited DVD release of it.
Why would they make a DVD release if the show is gonna bomb? It's like SailorMoon... everyone had to wait years cause it was destroyed and no-one would look it for years.
Ummmm . . . who said the show was gonna bomb?
evilomar Wrote:4 kids is going to kill that show...

Vicious Wrote:It's Fox. They will cut it up. I'm just hoping we get an unedited DVD release of it.

No, it is 4Kids that will edit the show -- Fox only shows the block, which is paid for entirely by 4Kids, with 4Kids getting all ad money.

Funimation, which handles 4Kids' DVD releases, has plans on releasing One Piece uncut down the road, though they'll be starting with Yu Gi Oh and Shaman King first.
they did show Escaflowne and bandai released it and it was diffrent then what was aired on fox. so i guess there is hope. hopefully they will release like at least 6 eps on a disc and not like 3 or 4 then it would take for ever for the series to get out !

-LE
spawn Wrote:I got 102 epsoides of one peice but how many are left and are they still making more this series is pretty big so far
Let's at least wait until Oda-sensei concludes his OP manga project before asking that kind of question, k? Wink
Vicious Wrote:It's Fox. They will cut it up. I'm just hoping we get an unedited DVD release of it.

I hear you Vicious, but I'm still waiting for them to release an unedited Shaman King.
Pages: 1 2