Import Anime Forums

Full Version: [Current Trade List] Major Update w/ most MAC/FX titles - 8/20/04 - inzomniak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
UPDATE: I can get MOST MAC titles (Jap/Eng Audio) as well. I can find most of everything. Let me know which ones you guys want.

Hey guys,

I have for trade at this time:

Any HKs you guys can think of, EXCLUDING FX.
New ones included:
Full Metal Panic (FX/MAC)
Monster
Gantz
DBZ
Tantei Gakuen Q (full series 1-3)
Jubei-Chan 2
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
Detective Conan Best Selections 1-12
Samurai 7
etc.

This will only be until Sept. 2nd. I can get anyone anything (provided that it's purchase-able) for:

Want List:

Vandread 1 and 2 (FX)
Ayashi no Ceres (FX)
CASH --- wanted as well (through paypal)
Any FX titles you might have as well

Guys, let me know ASAP. Just reply your requests and I'll let you guys know ASAP whether it's available or not.

Traded with:

Sideswipe (1)
DVDMaster (1)
blaze18 (1)
SirChico (1)
for further reference: ebay account - brazko
How much do you want for the Dective Conan series? I can pay with paypal.
I sent you a message in your pm box.
Hey! I am wondering if you could get me D.N.Angel Boxset. You could get me either the Animation Video one or the AC/MAC one. I can paypal with Money Order or Paypal.
How much for the Detective Conan?
All PMs and messages have been read... if I haven't replied to you, I'll try to find out whether or not your set is available ASAP
I want Detective Conan and Tantei Gakuen Q part 2+ (AV only).

What are you prices?
hey,

im looking for :

Angelic layer perfect collection (mac)
Burn Up Excess Perfect Collection (mac)
Geneshaft Perfect Collection (mac)

i had some others but i cant think of them !

can you get me these ?

-LE
(sent you a PM)
I deleted my old thread without copying down the names of who wanted what? Could you guys reply in this thread again? Thanks

Also, a lot of people have been inquring about D.Conan Best Selections 1-12... I sent message to people telling them it's $100US... but I can do it for $90US... which is a little less than $8/disk...

If you guys want I'm making a first run for the DC sets on Monday, and also gather information for all of the other sets that I've been inquired about. It would be nice if you guys could tell me if you want it or if you don't... it's polite to reply and say no Wink
I was willing to give up my Slayers complete FX perfect collection for Slam Dunk #3 and 4 boxsets by MI.
You intrested in Neon Genesis Evangelion (FX)? I would trade that for your FX Full Metal Panic.
Vicious Wrote:I was willing to give up my Slayers complete FX perfect collection for Slam Dunk #3 and 4 boxsets by MI.
I didn't forget about you Vicious... Wink I always remember the Slamdunk fans heh
meoryo Wrote:You intrested in Neon Genesis Evangelion (FX)? I would trade that for your FX Full Metal Panic.

Do you have anything else?
i'm interested in full metal panic, go ahead and check out my trade list. message me back
Guys... I've found everything you guys wanted minus three sets (25/28sets)... I've started to PM everyone that asked me. I'm able to get a decent deal because of bulk... but if the more of you guys buy, the cheaper we can all go.

Please check guys, and if anyone else has any wants, I can find it...
Pages: 1 2