Import Anime Forums

Full Version: How is the Noir HK set?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looks kinda cool, has anyone seen this? i know there isnt supposed to be a lot of gunfighting but does it have its fair share? thx Big Grin
friend of mine got it (MI version), i thought it was a really cool show. the video quality was nice and the subs were pretty good. only a few mistimings and some odd use of quotes. the action sequences were great.
Definately worth the cash on the 5 Disc MI set, since it probably will be awhile till you see it in R1 format.
also stay away from AS version.. its bad
Horrible Engrish from what I hear. :mrgreen: I hate engrish. Ruins anime. Cry
MI set is very good. We've enjoyed it Smile

AS set is very bad...it hurts...
no clue about the HK set quality.... but as an anime series itself it is one of my FAVORITE!!!! just everything about it was sooooooo good...... the only thing it could have use would have been blood during the gun fights..... shooting people and seeing no blood is just... well.... odd.....

but MAN! the series rocks..... and so does the soundtrack (i own them all :p )
yeah, the soundtrack kicks ass :]
rukkus I miss Recca (or whatever the guy was called from Last Blade). The series sounds decent, chicks with guns are definately cool. I hear the plot gets deeper later on in the show.