Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Team America: World Police (movie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

i was checking out this movie and here is some info on it .Team America: World Police is an action adventure from the creators of
"South Park" starring an all-marionette cast. Team America, an international police force dedicated to maintaining global stability, learns that a power hungry dictator
is brokering weapons of mass destruction to terrorists. The heroes embark
upon a harrowing mission to save the world.

check out the trailer and tell me what you think.
http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/team_america/

to me it looks so funny. mat and trey are so funny this is going to be a great movie !

-LE
Mat And Trey are my cut and paste animation heroes!
That looks cool.... I'm gonna love it. Mat and Trey have done it again.
I can't believe I didn't already know about this. Thanks for the tip Last Exile.
yeah !
looks like im going to get the hook up on it . free stuff to promote the movie ill have some up on my trade list hopefully im going to get some shirts or hats . i first heard about it in entertainment weekly this week . it has an article about it. it looked liek that show on tech tv called thunderbirds. they are like pupets and look like this movie its so funny.

any one else hear or see thunderbirds ? it was created i think in the late 50's.

-LE
I havent seen Thunderbirds on Tech TV, but I have a short clip of it on an old VHS along with the Silverhawks pilot, Captain Nemo, and some other things. It was created in 1965 by Gerry Anderson. I never really liked the whole puppet thing, I think they're quite creepy looking (like the Grays), but its called supermarionation and Anderson made a whole slew of frightening looking children's shows using it. Including the only childhood pleasure my father admits to rembering Firebird XL5.
yeah it was on tech tv and transfered in the merger but now i neevr see it on. im not a big fan of the show but just watching a few mins of it makes me laugh what they try and have the puppets do.

lol

-LE
lol, havnt u ever heard of thunderbirds. I grew up on the show. Theyve even made a live action of it, itr came out a few weeks ago. Its kinda huge here in the uk. Big Grin
yeah i think i heard a new movie is coming out based on the series havent heard anything lately for it !

it would be fun to see.

-LE
Last Exile Wrote:yeah i think i heard a new movie is coming out based on the series havent heard anything lately for it !

it would be fun to see.

-LE

yeah it been out for a while, they got a young cast, and like the thuderbirds are all in danger and only the younger brother who they allways put down can sve them all, along with the kiddy friends.
to me it looks crap, but thats just me.
Genius !
this movie looks so funny. i saw the trailer when i saw a movie recently. this looks like it will be a hit for the southpark creators.

-Lacuna Coil-