Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Back online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I was going to wait until the end of the week, but Circuit City was selling out too fast. So I went and got one of the last of this laptop in my area. Here's a link to what I got:

http://www.circuitcity.com/detail.jsp?c=...=95421&m=0

It was a really good deal. Only drawbacks are that I'll probably have to add some more RAM eventually and the software that comes with it is total crap. Software won't be a problem at all. I know people that have shitloads of software. But either way, I can post again from home. Yaaaaaaay. Big Grin
Nice. That is a good deal for a labtop. I am currently looking for a new computer. Mine is a hunk of junk. It is over 5 years old. I still run windows 95 on it too...:eek: But, it was a hand-me-down from my brother, so it is better than a hunk of junk I paid money for...
Nice to have you back full time.
My wife and I are loving having a lap top in the house as well as the tower. It allows both of us to be online at the same time or to just hang out with the laptop in the living room.
Welcome back sorta' Vic!