Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Looking for MAC DVDs...................
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I usually purchase all my stuff from here. It seems though that Joe is focusing more on getting FX DVDs (which I've sworn off of). I've requested the same couple of titles through the forum and privately and its already a couple of months.
I was just wondering if anyone hear knows another place to get fairly priced MAC DVDs? I appreciate any info.
You are looking at it here. This is the best prices I have been able to find anywhere. http://www.cookiejarvideo.com is not bad, But averages about 6$ more on prices of Perfect Collection
Cookiejarvideo and animeniacs both seem to have more mac titles than JJ. And I don't think it's so much that JJ focuses on FX titles as it is FX ships more items to JJ. I could be wrong though.
MAC is slower at shipping that FX, Sad
true, but if you go with 100 dvd orders in regular intervals they ship via fedex - and thats damn fast. Got 150 dvd's in 5 days.
when you order 1000s and 1000s of dvds at one time, its not that MAC doesnt use FedEx its just they dont ship it as soon as they receive order and payment, takes them a while to pull all those discs together.
oh yeh thats true - and the whole back order issue is a pain in the butt, they only tell you they are not in stock after you send them the list and money urgh...