Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Best Bb Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
K, i was going to do a Football (soccer) poll but i know it isnt as big im america than it is here so i decided to make one on basketball.
Anyway awondering who is everyones fav basket ball player ever.

MY fav is Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, and as the higest scoring player of all time, i believe he is no boubtally the greatest ever.

Also as 1 of only 2 poeple to have mastered JEET KUNE DO by Bruce Lees guidance and his role in Bruce Lee's film THE GAME OF DEATH, which could of helped.
Well, your poll said 'whose the best', but in your post you ask 'Whose your favorite'.

My favorite is Kobe. And IMO, he has a chance at being the best ever as well. Only time will tell. But for now, the best is MJ.
Antoine Walker.
yeah im sorry bout that, but i was thinking the poll can be for who ppl thing are the best and u can post ur favs.
My favorite would have to be Pistol Pete, but he's not up there...
Though his run as a player was not as long as some of the others their was a 3-4 year period in the early 80s when Moses Malone could do no evil. The 83 playoffs he said the sixers were not going to lose at all well they did lose one game to to celtics in the conference finals but it was the only game they lost and Malone played hurt in the game to. Malone is also the last player I can think of who from the Power Forward spot was a virtual 20-20 guy every night 20pts 20reb when he was in his prime
I HAD to vote for Larry Bird. My best friend, when I was a kid, and I used to play B-Ball all the time but we'd pretend to actually be in an arena. He always made me play as Larry Bird. He calle dme Mr. Swish all the time when we played. I used to be good far from the Basket but up close I was always bad. I always over powered my shots. Larry Bird is awesome!
Off the wall, off the scoreboard I always loved them commercials with Bird, Jordan and Barkley
Anyone remember the film space jam with MJ in it, i went to see it with my m8s when i was young, and when that song came on "i believe i can fly" (i think) he stud up with his arms apart and started singing in the cinema.
did he say "suck my dick" at the end??? He really says that in the song. You have to turn it up a little. If you watch the video it's one of the parts where he's standing in the court, near the last 30 seconds of the song I believe.