Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Live action help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was watching sky one's most goriest movies ever, and they featured this movie that cought my attention.

It was in jap dubbing, i think the main character was called ricky. Near the end he puts this huy through a blender and u see him getting chopped up an everything. Another bit of the movie a bad guy trys to strangle him with his own intestines. One other bit the main character getsws his arm cut open and so he decides to stitch it back up with his own tendons and stuff.
That's The Story of Ricki also known as Ricky-Oh and is available on the Tokyo Shock label if you want to buy an R1 or you could request it from JJ Here's the HK release in the store . I'm kind of surprised that JJ doesn't have it in stock because it is one of the classic HK gore flicks.
thanks, it lost out to this one film where the ending scene he gets a lawn mover and starts chopping a heard of people to peices.
Ahh Rikki-o and his musical reed. The second guy in that movie that plays Rikki is also the voice of Broly from DBZ!
The anime has mindless gore as violence too. Big Grin
sounds good.
Lai Wong!

This movie has me in tears every time I see it.
fahad17 Wrote:thanks, it lost out to this one film where the ending scene he gets a lawn mover and starts chopping a heard of people to peices.

Peter Jackson's Dead Alive. Wink
sounds cool.
i think i might of seen this a long time ago. it sounds familiar.

-LE
yeah, now i remember, it was a peter jackson film. Looked really cool.