Import Anime Forums

Full Version: MTV's Road Rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

anyone into this kick ass show ?
im watching the new episode tonight and there is a new cast member. they are dancing like 100 feet in the air and i so want to see them fall and fail to get a new cast member. this shows cast sucks they keep losing so there are new members every week. the past shows i think were better. like last season roadrules south pacific. that cast and show was awesome.

anyone else a road rules freak like i seem to be ?

also which season do you like the best ?

-LE
yeah that show is pretty interesting i dont watch it very much though since i dont know what time it comes on but i watch it when my one of my older brothers does.
I just have never been able to get into reality TV shows even survivor I didn't care for. But I have read recently that MTV has been caught scripting what people are supose to do in the reality shows it carries
yeah like real world .
that show sucks, also it is on on mondays and also other times in teh week you can see the re runs , mostly saturday !

i dont liek reality shows that musch i only like a few like :

Joe schmo show 1&2, Road Rules, road rules vs. real world, survivor, and thats it . i hate those dating shows on abc they suck.

-LE
Joe Schmo was rather funny how they messed with that guys head so much + it was in a great time slot right befor MXC.
mantis you missed my post about MXC i think ill bring it back to live if i can find it .

but your right but also the first joe schmo show was on before they had MXC.

-LE
You have lost major points in my book if you like that fucking god damn Reality show garbage... Especially an MTV one. Isn't it Music Television??? Where is the music!?!

They have to make another channel, MTV2, just for music... Now that is a sad day.
Joe Schmo show is rather interesting, especially the second season, since the original Jane Schmo realized it was fake, and the Joe Schmo had a mouth that often needed censoring. The whole thing is a great parody of actual reality shows, which are slowly driving me nuts with its huge number. Aside from that, I don't watch other reality shows.
I always thought reality shows were stupid. If they want to make it believable they should sneak into people's houses and plant video cameras in there while they sleep and tape them.
No the messed up thing is they have considered making a entire network that reality TV shows are featured on. Though I am kind of curious on the forien one where the chick was a guy and had the operation. I can't wait to see how the guys react when they realize she is actually a he
they need to bring some reailty shows from other countries. like the ones in the Shock videos series on HBO. some of the nice sex shows. there was supposed to be a 24 hour show called i think "The TY show" about a guy filmed 24 7. and i havent heard a thing since !

-LE