Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Can anyone identify this picture?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's from Kiddy Grade. I watched the first DVD of it, didn't care for it much.

And that ribbon is really her super weapon lipstick
Ah, I though that might have been it but I wasnt sure. Too bad, I wish it was somthing I hadn't heard of so it had a chance of me being interested, or at least somthing that wasnt Kiddy Grade.:mad:
I wasent able to recognize the picture but the link gave me another interesting web site to browse from time to time
Also most of the pic's in the corner have rollover info so it says what the pic is from so in the future you can know right away instead of waiting for a reply.

-LE
I checked it out and I know two that they usually do have roll over info, but for some reason this one does not
Yay Mantis! I wanted to correct LE when I read his anwser last night but I just didnt have the energy to waste on such a matter. Oddly enough, this is a complete waste of a post and dosent bother me at all. Go figure.
Quote:Originally posted by WandererX12
Oddly enough, this is a complete waste of a post and dosent bother me at all. Go figure.

Not a COMPLETE waste... now you have ten posts to your name... another fourty and you can have an avatar of your very own.
Woo-hoo 49!

Ill stop now.