Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Anyone order from animekrazy.com?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I plan on getting most of my anime from animeniacs.org and importanime.com, but animekrazy.com has some titles that are not available at the first two place.

I just want to know can I trust animekrazy.com and if they also ship from a US location.
I believe they are in the US but not sure. They are on ebay and have really good feedback. In the 900's.
i've ordered from animekrazy.com before and yea they can be trusted but the prices on this site are lower than the ones listed on animekrazy.com so if u want to overspend then i guess i cant stop you..they are located in cali and they ship using priority mail
www.animekrazy.com has prices a little higher but when I order stuff from them it only takes 3 days instead on 7 from animeniacs. Plus they mainly stick to AS stuff, and animeniacs sticks to AC/MI Titles.
Not to mention they used to have a Hentai hook up. Now JJ has a better one.
Now I happen to know that what JJ doesn't have in his store he can almost always order... Just a tip. Wink
Wow it's anime great Shibo!!!! Can I have your autograph? (The spalding ad on the back of old comics. Come on people. Remember?) :mrgreen:
Umm I still say our site is better...
Quote:Umm I still say our site is better...

Are you talking about import anime?

Yes, they are better, but animekrazy have some titles that importanime doesn't have.
No offense but animekrazy.com gets stuff out quicker and they send more info to the customer. For example in the email they include the tracking # for the package. It's just another site that carries titles that some other sites can't get ahold of and vice versa.
Those guys located in US so it takes faster for delivery when its shipped within USA... I ship orders out almost every day, dont have tracking numbers to USA package due to fact I dont want to charge UPS shipping rates ;p

the FX AV MI titles are shipped within USA and are received within 3 days most of the time.
Quote:Originally posted by "vinnyracer"

Quote:Umm I still say our site is better...

Are you talking about import anime?

Yes, they are better, but animekrazy have some titles that importanime doesn't have.

Do you have a certain title that you are looking for? I'm pretty sure this site has just about all the dvds they have and vice versa..I wouldnt be suprised if we they check out our site first and post up later =p
I've only ordered from Animaniacs.net. That's because I live in America. I would love to order from JJ, it's just that I don't know what it's like ordering from Canada. Though once he gets a bunch of R1 hentai rips, I'm going to have a field day. :mrgreen:
I have a ton of hentai R1 rips ;p had them for a while now
True, but looking for Pia Carrot, Cool Devices, Blackmail, Kohime, Words Worth.

Definately look for an order later on JJ. I'll probably go with Urotsuki Doji, Demon Beast Invasion, Bondage Queen Kate, Vicious, and Captain Tylor TV (already seen it but I'd like to own it)/Ranma 1/2 Season 6 rips.

I'll let you know when the urge hits me. That's $60 on tentacle/bondage hentai. Heh heh sick. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4