Import Anime Forums

Full Version: marmalade boy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Angst! Get your angst here! Get it while its hot!"

Annnyways, trying to watch all of marmalade boy on a set that a friend gave (.rm files -- evil I tell you) have been close to imposible and I was wanting to pick up the HK discs. It had been noticed that MI now has the entire series out (YAY!)

However, does anyone have any info on this at all or any opinions? Help please Smile

Thanks muchly!

Edit: Let Yuu please slug Kei and Michael...especially Michael. He's getting on my nerves the little punk :evil:
I'd say look for the fan subs on ebay. They have it on VCD.
Took a look on e-bay and found only one set. I'm still going to take a look around the chinatown area near where I live and perhaps they will have something interesting.

On a side note, ended up getting to episode 67 somehow until the episode died. Kei is not bad (almost cute) but Michael is still a pain in the arse. :wink:

Have you seen the movie, Steve?
Nope. It didn't come with my auction that I won. I got 6 tapes for $40+$5 shipping. Everything worked so I wasn't dissappointed. Overall very nice. I will eventually get the movie from a fan sub site. Happy Hunting. :mrgreen: