Import Anime Forums

Full Version: whats your snack of choice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have any of you noticed that when you watch anime sometimes you need to be in the mood and that includes what you snack on or eat. Whats your fav thing to feed that craving when you don't want to leave the couch during and anime marathon. Mine is Red Bull or Coca Cola and Touch of Lime Tostitos or roast beef and swiss on rye
I don't snack too much. I like having a cup of tea at night, thats about it.
popcorn, soda, pocky, beefjerky, goldfish and pizza.

now im hungry!

off to watch kill bill vol. 2

-LE
Strawberry Pocky
Japanese Mix Crackers
White Chocolate Truffles
lol so far I can see we all eat rather unhealthy
Heh.........i can't imagine myself snacking on carrots, celery or plain salad. Think I would die.
But have been changing a little recently, either snacking on pears or apples. Kind of sick of the junk food.:p Big Grin
Well there is only one requirment when I sit down for a marathon anime session. Ice Cold Mt. Dew in any flavor, but green is still the best. As for food Cool Rance Doritoes and thanks to Schultz I like Spicer Doritoes too. In Okinawa there was no doubt that if we had some Co Co's we were doing some anime or gaming that night.
When I am going to snack I have this glass milk bottle that I load with ice and then fill with A&W root beer. Then to snack I ALWAYS grab a bag of chili cheese Fritos.

But, recently I am addicted to these 'Juice Squeeze' carbonated juice drinks. 70% juice, and very refreshing.Big Grin
Fizzy candies
Vinegared Squid
Jerky
Sour Plums
Cinnamon candies
Surprise surprise I have a Oriental grochery store a few blocks down from me I love the dried squid
Sun Chips Original and Cheddar Flavors!
Chef Boyardee, cause it has no preservatives.
Dill-favored Crispy Minis, cause I can eat more, and still get dill-goodness.
Well, you all knew it, but here I go again. I love Pocky! for the past few days i've had a sore throat and couldn't even handle Pocky. It was a sad sad time.
I'll only eat while watching anime if I'm doing so at 3 or 4 a.m because then I'm so hungry it seems my stomach is eating itself! Big Grin 99% of the time I'll eat a bowl full of delicious noodles!
I am a junk food junkie. Things with chocolate in them are usually my first pick but I enjoy all vareties of chips as well.

On Thursday nights I get together with a group of guys to play D&D and just hang out drinking beer. I usually stop at one of the Asian supermarkets near me and try to pick out a few things that I've never tried before.

Some of the best so far are:
Super Lemons (the best sour candy I've tried to date)
Moon Cakes (fresh from a bakery in my town)
Jelly Tubes (they're kind of like Jello but at room temperature)
Pocky (Pocky for Men is my favourite flavour)
Shrimp Chips
Canned Coffee (The Blue Mountain blend is great ice cold)

I've also learned to stay away from Tamarind. I don't understand how it can be such a popular snack when it tastes so nasty. Just say no to tamarind.

And for all you Mountain Dew drinkers, when you come to Canada you'd better bring your own Dew with you. The stuff up here tastes better but it's caffeine free.
Pages: 1 2