Import Anime Forums

Full Version: guess who's back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
if anyone has not notest the resident dumbass ngckld has been missing for some time. had has now just made his return cause my old name was blocked. so who missed me. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by crim
if anyone has not notest the resident dumbass ngckld has been missing for some time. had has now just made his return cause my old name was blocked. so who missed me. Big Grin

Did you get banned? That's the only reason I would see for your name being blocked. If so, then you're a bigger dumbass than I thought becase you reregistered and just told us who you are.
You set yourself up by advertising who you were. So why the name change???

...How could it have been blocked? *Scratches head* Okay.
There are other resident baffoons now, you have some competition.
I've missed your dumbass, how the hell did you get kicked off?!!
Ka-Talliya he could of got the boot for saying something to one of you ladies that was very unwelcome or he could of spammed the board
Quote:Originally posted by Mantis421
Ka-Talliya he could of got the boot for saying something to one of you ladies that was very unwelcome or he could of spammed the board

I think I would have known about either, seeing as Schultz usually talks about such things...
I'll ask JJ.
OK Hmmmm well I did forget the other idea of this might be someone who is using that to try to attract people to him or her
so he was a spamer ?
i hate those posters !

-LE
It is kinda hard to tell who the person is or what the intentions are toward the rest of us on the board. One post is all I see for this person. But it does seem like a look at me type boast
for you every post is !
in like 3 days you almost had more posts than i do !

-LE
As long as it is not a Arguement thread or is a thread that does interest me at least some it is open season for me
Cool... another non thread happening here.

Crim has still only posted the one post stating who he claims to be and that he's back. Everybody else has been carrying that torch with sheer speculation after that.
well this will be my last post on here so i will say i am sorry and bid my fair well.
Pages: 1 2