Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Molly Star Racer (prieview Film)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well if you have heard of the series or seen the preview nothing new has been posted but if you havent seen it, check out the link I posted. The film is 7.56MB but it is well worth the download wait even if you have dial up. The site is in French but the download tab is very easy to find. Oh yeah if you watch it you will be able to figure out where I got my Avatar

http://molly.catsuka.com/pilote.htm

______
I said I was a preacher, I never said I was a good one though
D. Wolfwood
I wanted to check if anybody had a chance to take a look at the prieview and what they thought of it

Save The World Productions is close to finalizing a deal with Bandi entertainment to put the final touches on bringing Molly Star Chaser to Japanese TV no later then summer next year as their web site reported
Sorry, I want absolutely nothing to do with the french. Greedy backstabbing bastards.
Though Save The World Productions is based in Paris, they use American, Japanese and European artists and styles. Molly Star Racer does have a very distinct Japanese look because the lead artists on it were from Japan