Import Anime Forums

Full Version: who else orders with money orders?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i sent out my money order 8 days ago and i still haven't heard a word from alex or anyone by e-mail! how long does this usually take/?
If you have any way to set up a paypal account It is so much easier to track for them and for you. As for your question the guys always E-Mail once payment has been processed no matter what method you use to pay

yea i should have, well, i checked usps.com and they said 4-7 days, so thats today i guess (not counting sunday)

i'm thinking about paypal, i have no credit card but i think you can just use bank account or something. iunno. perhaps, perhaps.
I currently use paypal without a credit card, it works really good for me

i'm thinking about paypal, i have no credit card but i think you can just use bank account or something. iunno. perhaps, perhaps.

Paypal is really convenient. Transfer funds to your seller instantly.
I would suggest that you put a debit card onto it, even though credit card would be a better choice. Provides 100% fraud protection for CC transactions.

Using Paypal, you need not keep wondering whether your M.O had reached the seller or kick yourself for not getting a delivery confirmation (if applicable) or paying for an expensive int'l mail delivery option with insurance & tracking.

Basically, if you are sending M.O or whatever to Canada, need not send via global priority since it takes the same time as first class air mail. It doesn't provide tracking anyway.
Quote:Originally posted by geeeeoffff
i sent out my money order 8 days ago and i still haven't heard a word from alex or anyone by e-mail! how long does this usually take/?

It should take about 10 days to arrive to Canada. Really, there is nothing to worry about because JJ will (hopefully) ship when the money is received. The only thing you need to worry about is your money getting lost in the mail or stolen by the mailman (yes, its happened to me before ^^ )