Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Legend of Condor Heroes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw this anime at a convention two years ago. I think the title was "Legend of Condor Heroes" but I'm only 80% sure that's what it's called. I tried to look it up but I keep getting a chinese live action movie instead. I've never seen it at an import anime store either. Does anyone know where I can get this? It started off with a guy who masters ninja-like skills and had to train for those skills naked with a girl because there was too much heat that would cause them to die or something like that. The girl and the guy got trapped in a pyramid with the girl's sister or some female relative, who is the evil character. The anime looked old to me, maybe in the 80's. Any info would be appreciated!
It's Legend of Condor Hero, 26 episodes, here is the link for information for it:

Animenfo Condor Hero
Thanks a lot :p

Published in 2001? Wow, it looked way way older when I saw it.. must have been the crappy projector or bootleg at the convention!
Their seems to be alot of series Ex--- Outlaw Star, Creast of the Stars that really do have a mid 80s look to them

The only releases i know are official chinese language vcd & dvd releases. No doubt there is a mandarin chinese language set too.