Import Anime Forums

Full Version: They are out to get us...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tell you it is shit like this and like the Colimbine HS killings that are leading to all this bad rap, news, what evere about video games. Did you
guys see this on the news today. The Story was about how these four guys went into a house and killed 6 people over an Xbox. I hope they find out it was a long standing fued or there were drugs or something, because this is bull shit. To blame his beating on a stole Xbox...

Here's the story

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/08/08/b...index.html
On a lighter note, the girl should've used the Xbox to defend herself. That thing's like a huge brick, and can pack a wallop if used properly. I'm pretty sure it can even stop a bullet in its tracks.
Quote:Originally posted by Robojack
On a lighter note, the girl should've used the Xbox to defend herself. That thing's like a huge brick, and can pack a wallop if used properly. I'm pretty sure it can even stop a bullet in its tracks.

that is if she could actually pick it up...

the xbox does have some fun games on it though... I might hurt someone if I couldn't get my jsrf fix...
Whats this world coming toRolleyes
Reading that made me sick to my stomach.Sad I just can't believe how heartless some people can be. I doubt that this will give gamers a bad rap, just ex-cons...
I can't believe that someone would do that. Especially over an Xbox...It's sad.
Someone's been playing too much Grand Theft Auto. If you've played the game, you'll know what I mean. The game is centered around revenge and payback.
wow killed people over an xbox...thats pretty damn sad, xbox isnt even that good either besides halo and a few others
Quote:originally posted by robojack
Someone's been playing too much Grand Theft Auto. If you've played the game, you'll know what I mean. The game is centered around revenge and payback.

so is reality t.v. thats all they do