Import Anime Forums

Full Version: question 4 a newcomer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wot is fx, mac etc????
Hi, welcome to the forums!

I'd love to give an explanation, but I'm currently busy, and rather than type out a quick and vague description, I'll let the FAQ do the job.

For the FAQ, visit here:
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...eadid=2560
Wow... that's a great way to point a noob to the FAQ.

We should keep that answer handy and cut and paste when new people show up with questions like that.

jlow... welcome to the forum. Read through some of the discussions here. It's always nice having a new voice add their viewpoint on things. The FAQ does answer a lot of basic questions so reading it is a good idea.
Ba-Chomp Ba-Chomp Ba-Chooey-Chomp...Me Bad...Chooey Chooey Chomp!
I think the problem with the FAQ is, that there are three of them. The one at the top of the page, the button at the top of the forum and the sticky thread. When I wanted to take a look, I also looked in the two wrong FAQs first.
Can we not just change the name to READ THIS BEFORE YOU MAKE A POST!!!
Quote:Originally posted by BeardFan
I think the problem with the FAQ is, that there are three of them. The one at the top of the page, the button at the top of the forum and the sticky thread. When I wanted to take a look, I also looked in the two wrong FAQs first.

Good point.. Problem is the FAQ on top generally deals with store stuff while the FAQ on top of the forums is the forums default and comes with VB and then the one posted is the anime / HK specific stuff.. But i will look at adding the HK specific stuff to the Forums one.. and possibly the site one..
Quote:Originally posted by Robojack
Hi, welcome to the forums! I'd love to give an explanation, but I'm currently busy, and rather than type out a quick and vague description, I'll let the FAQ do the job.

Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
Wow... that's a great way to point a noob to the FAQ.

lol I love itCool I guess something good came out of all the useless arguments.

Quote:Originally posted by Beardfan
I think the problem with the FAQ is, that there are three of them.

That shouldn't be a problem. Depending on newbies' question, we can paste a link to the appropriate one.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, jlow00.
All the info is in the FAQ but if you don't have the time or patience to look they are the people who rerelease anime titles distributed alittle differntly then say Bandi does simple enough awnser for you