Import Anime Forums

Full Version: School is Starting... Bye Bye Adult Swim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, my new school year starts Monday and since I gotta get up at around 5:30 to go to school...Adult Swim is not on at a very resonable time. I'm sort of ok with this cause most of the stuff showing on weekdays is crap. Since I don't want to record whats on AS right now I figured I'd just make my own. Right now the scedule looks like this for the first month:

1/Family Guy
2/Futurama
3/Hellsing/Dna2
4/???
5/???
6/Gundam G

I can't figure out what to put on for 4 and 5 so I ask for your help. For 4 I'd like a romance/comedy and for 5 something original. Oh and if you ever heard of any dvd's of commercials I woulodn't mind getting my hands on that either. Thanks a bunchBig Grin
well for the comedy one you said #4 I would pick Trigun or Outlaw Star for the #5 the original I would pick eather Wolf's Rain or Last Exile
how about a new later section with la blue girl afterwards? hehe
for a romantic comedy ranma 1/2 comes to mind Big Grin
OMG 5.30 to go to school!!! :eek:
I bet you have an early bird class right? I had an early bird PE class and it was rotten getting up for that one...
Quote:Originally posted by rarnom
I bet you have an early bird class right? I had an early bird PE class and it was rotten getting up for that one...

Acually, no. I go to my mom's school and we leave at about 6:15. It's about a half hour drive to school. Then classes start at 7:30.

I think I'll watch Ranma1/2 but, I still need one more. I'm between Gungrave, Midori No Hibbi, One Piece(1st season), or Berserk.
im going to have to go without adult swim pretty soon too. goodbye family guy :mad: Sad