Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Naruto Question Help!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can somebody tell me if the Naruto Part 1~3 Perfect Edition (FX) set has good substitles or is it decent? Or does AV, MI have better subtitles in their set than FX does.

Oh and can somebody hook me up with a place where I can download just Toriyama fansubs of Naruto done by them , I've seen the first 5 episodes fansubs done by them and it was really well done.Smile

Which fansub Group is the best from best to worst?
FX set ripped AV?s DVDs. Everything is the same except for the packaging!
Any word on how's the subtitles? The reviews on this site for Naruto are pretty much worthless not enough info is given.

Oh and the link you put goes nowhere.:p
yeah the links from that site which never shows up - im sure you know the one that has been barred so check it out from there got a good review!
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
yeah the links from that site which never shows up - im sure you know the one that has been barred so check it out from there got a good review!

In other words your cat got run over.Cool
??????? Animeniac site is what i was hinting at there reviews there!
I just watched the first 5 episodes in that boxed set last night.
The subs are decent... either three or four stars from me.
So far I've noticed on dropped line and a few times where people are talking fast so the subs go by a bit too fast. Fortunately, the translation is super easy to understand and carries the story along quite well.

It will probably be a few weeks till I'm through all three parts and I'll make sure to post a full review then. So far it seems to be an excellent purchase.
One thing I find with Naruto in general is that it tends to drag a LOT. A battle could normally take an episode in another series, can easily drag on to as many as 4 or 5 in Naruto. I swear, the producers are deliberately trying to make this series as long as possible. Naruto is a great series, but it's irregular pace and overuse of recape flashbacks drives me nuts sometimes. It's like watching DBZ all over again, although I felt more endeared towards the characters in DBZ more than in Naruto (and this is after 94 episodes of Naruto!).
I've only seen the first five episodes so far but this has become one of my favourite anime so far. I love the extended fight scenes because of all the character development that happens during them.

I've also read the manga that's been published in Shonen Jump. Naruto is one of my favourite titles in there as well.

I'll have to wait and see what I think after I finish watching the 76 episodes that I have downstairs before I make any long term judgements. At this point the series is on it's way to being one of my all time faves.

It may end up being like Kenshin where I only recommend that people watch the first 54 episodes and ignore the rest.
Well, the latter half of Kenshin isn't worth watching, mainly because it detracts what really happens in the manga. Because the mangaka took an extended break from drawing the Kenshin manga, the producers of the anime were forced to make up their own plots once the series had concluded the Kyoto arc. The concluding Jinchuu arc is missing from the anime series, which is really a pity. Similarly, the Seisouhen OVA did no justice whatsoever to the struggle between Kenshin and Enishi.

Provided that Naruto doesn't do the same, I'm pretty sure that'll stay true to the manga. However, the manga does seem to be dragging a bit now, which is somewhat disappointing.
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
I just watched the first 5 episodes in that boxed set last night.
The subs are decent... either three or four stars from me.
So far I've noticed on dropped line and a few times where people are talking fast so the subs go by a bit too fast. Fortunately, the translation is super easy to understand and carries the story along quite well.

Are we talking HK originals or fansubs? Names correct?
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
It may end up being like Kenshin where I only recommend that people watch the first 54 episodes and ignore the rest.

Nope. I'm on episode 93. Still interesting and exciting. Naruto is still pretty true to the manga as well.
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
??????? Animeniac site is what i was hinting at there reviews there!

How the heck was I suppose to know that? I thought you were just fucking around. Oh well um thanks for telling now.:o
Dude thought you'd of known by now that any lnik to that site doesnt work coz its been bared and i didnt wanna mention its name coz i dont exactly know why it has been barred but they must have done something stupid to Good Ol' JJ