Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Gray Hair!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just noticed a Gray Hair Today!!! I had a few strands back in High School from stress but I just noticed today I have one again and it can't be from stress cause I'm not STRESSING!!!! So what do you all think of a 23 year old with a gray hair? Cool or Uncool??? My family has always started getting gray hair early. My cousin is a few years older than me and his head is almost completely white!!! I think it makes me more distinguished so I like it!
Cool!! - because I have a couple too and I'm 22 :p My mom always told me that gray hair on young people is a sign of luck and wisdom... I think it's some filipino saying... oh and it's suppose to be good luck for a pigeon to poop on you too Big Grin
I think it was Andy Warhol who said something to the effect of "dress older than you are and nobody will notice you aging".

I've got a buddy who has had grey hair since high school and he's a total girl magnet (well... he was... now he's married...) so I don't think the colour of your hair has much to do with things. He also had one of the worst complections I've ever seen. He was all about attitude. That will take you futher than how mother nature saw fit to bless you.
I have been having more and more white hairs pop up in my beard lately. It will probably be white before I'm thirty.Rolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
So what do you all think of a 23 year old with a gray hair? Cool or Uncool???

I started going grey at 16!!!!!!! Yes 16!!!! Im now 19 and have a few all over... I dye it though Sad
I think it's cool! If you're young then you'll look young even if you have gray hairs.
I had a friend who had gray hairs since the age of 10! They looked so awesome mixed with her long black hair. They were like silver strands. Add amazing green eyes to that and she looked like she had just come out of a fantasy anime.