Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Me XBOX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just thought I'd share, I just bought me self an Xbox, for two games Halo, and Shen Mue 2, it is just too awesome, I currently am trying as hard as hell to be Halo on legendary (its pretty hard), and trying to do every thing that is right in Shen Mue 2, (but how do you know what is right, in a game like that?)

I want to go out and buy a crap load of games, but I cant cause I gotta finance college too
If you think Halo is good now, you should have seen it before Bungie got bought out and Microsoft got there greedy little hands on it. It's a sad sad thing to see a good game gone rotten due to there actions. Plus, in the demo for the PC they didn't let me play online as 'UnixBoomer'. The best game I've played on Xbox has to be Fusion Frenzy since one of the reasons consoles are good are for party games.
I really liked Jet Set Future, Panzer Dragoon Orta, and Metal Slug 3(4 and are right around the corner.)
yeah panzer dragon is good but halo is my favorite game on that system since i like the multi player mode
I was just playing Halo earlier tonight at a friends house. 4 player death match. I love the tanks shell em, shot them or run them over take your pick. was ticked though got taken down 4 times in the same round by someone playing that was using the sniper rifle
I guess this is the best time to get into halo, as halo two is just on the horizon, november 9th. Personally ive been wating for years. Another good reason for getting ur xbox now is that the share amount of awsome games coming out soon. I agree with evilomar JSRF is an awsome game. BUt the game to get, my personal fav game is NINJA GAIDEN i absolutally love that game and wud trade in all my games for it if i had to give it away otherwise. GTA double pack is a good time consuming game, i mainly like it because of the custom soundtracks that u can add.
The Xbox games im into and why i bought my system is cause of the custom soundtracks on some games and not alot more then there were. here are the games i think everyone should have:

-Voodo Vince
-Amped
-Sega GT
-Jet set future
-tonyhawk 2 1/2,3,4.
-Grandtheft Auto Double pack
-Halo
-Ninja gaiden
-Spider-Man 2
-**COUNTER STRIKE**

those are some games you should get if you dont already ! you can find them cheap in used stores.

im looking forward to these games coming out soon:
-Halo 2
-Half-Life 2
-Fable
-Doom 3
-GTA: San Andres (when ever that comes out on the box)

-LE
dont forget mame on xbox.
So looking forward to fable and halo2
One of the games i really liked was Otogi, that was suck a cool game. I never actually bought it tho, but did compleat most it round my uncles house and cant wait for OTOGI 2 to come out.

THe games im looking forward to are:

Halo 2 (november 9th)
half life2 (late 04)
snk vs capcom chaos (mid 04)
bc (late 04)
blinz 2 ( late 04)
doom 3 (late 04)
GG XX (late 04)
mech assault 2 (late 04)
MK deceptions [its uppost to have some kind of roming around part of the games aswell (late 04)]
outrun 2 (late 04)
red ninja ( late 04)
resivoir gods (late 04)
DOA code cronus (early 05)
JADE EMPIRE (early 05)
Otogi 2 (early 05)
quake 4 (early 05)
the settlers (early 05)
Top spin 2 (early 05)

sorry bout the bbig list but im just looking forward to all those games, now just to find the money for all of em.
:confused:
as for what i have right now, i have to say halo, splinter cell, and max payne are my fav's.

what im looking forward to?

doom 3, half life 2, halo 2

shooting games ^ but i like them. theres more for ps2 i want instead so im limiting the games for xbox