Import Anime Forums

Full Version: IM conversation with dumbass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:[i]originally posted by Nina128b
When I hear ghetto, I think of a really dirty, poor neighborhood where there's a lot of crime, drugs, and minorities. I'm basing this on where I grew up. Getting robbed and attacked can pretty much happen anywhere, so yeah I agree, that one thing doesn't make a place ghetto. Snapshot of my neighborhood: Streets are really dirty. There's a couple of people on each block that look either drunk or mentally insane that ask you for money. You see people walking around with carts they stole from shoprite or some grocery store. It's scarey to walk outside at night. One thing I'm thankful for growing up here is that I'm more aware of my surroundings whenever I go anywhere. I always have my guard up no matter where I am - sort of like thinking anything bad can happen.

i feel for you, thats what my neighborhood has become over the last 20 years. we finally have to move to the country. i see drug deals, prostitutes, theft, etc etc. i'm fortunate enough to still live on the outside of all of this, actually the middle. the "ghetto" seems to be surrounding my direct neighborhood
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
...Crate Digga 909: then u make shit up about me
PrymeTm21: and u think that somehow makes it OK?
Crate Digga 909: sayin this ghetto trash
Crate Digga 909: and then sayin lumberjacks...

He only wishes he was a lumberjack. I just desided to read all of this and I found this... how sad...This is the first time I have ever seen somebody who took being called a lumberjack as an insult. Hell, they could take on the G.I. Joes and the Aussies. Now that's saying something.Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by hbk101
Most bizzare one was when he drew a moustache and turban on Vicious' picture.

He drew a moustache and turban on Vicious' picture?!!!!
What the f...?! That's just weird!

Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
You don't even know.

So, Andromeda, when do I get this 'reward'? Big Grin

Maybe, I said maybe! :p
I think it is messed up when people like the one you had problems with Vicious feel they have to make some sort of uneducated political statement on a message board that isn't even meant for a topic like that

This guy changed his mind and contradicted himself like 4-5 times. Idiot.
Pages: 1 2 3