Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Info on DNA² TV?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering what you guy thought of DNA². I've there product for sale everywhere I go. I just want to know how good the series is ovwerall. ThanxSmile
Its Cool i like it! The FX set has all 13 TV eps and 3 OVAS

basically its a rom/com with a future twist! cant be asked to review it but im sure a google search will bear fruitsWink
Thanks that's all I really wanted...a recomendation. Thanx againBig Grin
The first half of the show was good but the second half was kinda bleh when they introduced the bad guy.
I really enjoyed the show when I first saw it with fansubs. The show is so good for a rom/com. I like it but I can't say you will though. It's worth checking out.
As long as it's not like 'Witch Hunter Robin' or 'Wolf's Rain' I think I'll be ok. Thanks for the help everyoneSmile
ArkaidR, I just bought this one on ebay for 9.99 I can't wait to watch it too. I read the synopsis and it sounds like it'll be a good romantic comedy.
Quote:Originally posted by ArkaidR
As long as it's not like 'Witch Hunter Robin' or 'Wolf's Rain' I think I'll be ok. Thanks for the help everyoneSmile

Cant handles the more serious plot driven stuff then i take itWink
I was acually talking style-wise. I liked the plots in them, they were ok.
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
Its Cool i like it! The FX set has all 13 TV eps and 3 OVAS

basically its a rom/com with a future twist! cant be asked to review it but im sure a google search will bear fruitsWink

Actually it was 12 TV episodes and 3 OVA episodes... A total of 15 episodes. Not 16.
yeah my bad i meant 15 alltogether

D'oh