Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Air-Flow Controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Keep your hands cool and comfortable, even in the heat of competition. Nyko's patented AirFlo technology vents a constant stream of cool air from the controller to where you need it most. Let the other guy sweat while you play the coolest controller ever.

Ever had the same fealing. Having to put ur controller down to wipe ur hands. Now u play in comfort.

I used to have Nyko's Airflo mouse. It was a total piece of shit. Whenever the cmputer turned on it would make a loud humming sound and the pads on the bottom wore out fast. Does this one have a loud anoying sound too?
duno the closest ive got to one is a enlarged picture.
I'd stay far away from this controller. Having tried it myself, I can say that although it's an interesting concept, the controller itself is far from functional. The feel of the controller is quite uncomfortable, and the buttons, joysticks and d-pad don't feel and aren't nearly as solid or responsive as the Dual Shock 2 controller. If you wanted something like this, just put a small fan next to you when you play, and turn it on when your hands get sweaty.
what a Gimmick bet it breaks in like 2hours useRolleyes
Hey speaking of Trash...MADCATZ is the most worhtless company out there. I'll buy an X-box Product before I buy anything Madcatz again. I bought a controller and it didn't work the day I got it. I have yet to meet a person who doesn't hate them either for their worthless stuff.
usually i just dont bother buying any console access thats not official but this one took my interest. But if robojack says its no good then i think i might just leave it. Plus i dont have any money right now to spend on my xbox as need some money to get a ntsc to pal convertor for my ps2. and a memory card. Im waiting for exam results to get get loads of money.
Sounds more like a novilty item, Something like the little robot they had made to go along with the old NES game Gyromite